Sunday 14 December 2014

Insecurities...

Hii,
This blog post is abit of a lifestyle/personal post so lets see how it goes:)

Everyone has insecurities and everybody has flaws but no-one should be ashamed or try to hide them. i have many insecurities of my own and i've learned to embrace them, one of my main insecurities is my teeth. now my teeth are the way they are because i had an accident when i was 8 years old ... i very foolishly fell off the monkey bars and knocked out my front teeth, now because they had been knocked out it meant that they has to be stiched back in and casued the nerves to die (hence why they are discoloured).
i was really insecure about my teeth for years and years, but now i know that there is nothing i can do about it until i am 18 when i am able to get false ones put in place. anyway i wanted to make this post to let everybody know that there is no need to hide your flaws and no matter how insecure you are about them, you shouldn't try and hide them because that is what makes you, you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment