Friday 13 March 2015

Liebster Award

I have seen this on a few blogs and wanted to do it for a while so thank you Imogen for nominating me<3


What rules do you need to follow?
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3 Nominate 11 blogs who you believe deserve this award and include their links.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees that they've been nominated by commenting on their blogs.


1 - What is the reason behind your blogger name?
There isn't really a specific reason behind my blogger name. I wanted to still use my name but not my full name for safety reasons, so i decided to use my step-fathers surname!

2 - If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be and why?
I would definitely say that i would be on a beach in the sun trying to get a tan! I love the sun and i absolutely adore the beach and the atmosphere around it, it would be my number one place to go.

3 -  What three words would you choose to describe your fashion style?
Comfy, simple and casual

4 - What is your favourite type of music?
My favourite still has to be pop! I love the music that is in the charts and i love the type of music that i can put on full blast and sing along too without anyone being able to see me!

5- If you knew you couldn't fail at anything today, What would you do?
Get the chance to be behind the scenes of a TV show or film because i always love to watch films and new programmes but it has always intrigued me to know what goes on behind the scenes.

6- What is your favourite TV programme?
Pretty Little Liars

7- What means most to you, other than friends and family?
My two dogs (but I'm not sure if you would class them as family too)

8- Are you an animal lover?
100%

9- What season is your favourite?
Winter (crazy i know!)

10- What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Watch a film on the sofa all tucked up in my duvet or bake.

11- How long have you been blogging for?
I haven't been blogging for very long but for the short period of time, i have absolutely loved it!


Thank you again for the nomination, i have chosen to nominate;
Nicola
Ella
MacKenzie
Stacey
FienBeauty
More Style Than Fashion
Madam Galiash
Laura
Catherine
Gabrielle
Whitney

Questions for you to answer;
1. What made you start up your blog?

2. What 3 words would you use to describe your personality?

3. What is your ultimate dream?

4. Where in the world you choose to live and why?

5. Where does your inspiration for your blog posts come from?

6. What is the one quote you live by and why?

7. Who would you love to meet and spend the day with?

8. What do you do on a daily basis?

9. Would you ever have pets?

10. If you could give up food or sleep, what would you give up?

11. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?


I look forward to seeing your responses! - Alex





No comments:

Post a Comment