Saturday 11 April 2015

Let's Talk Shoes!

Hi Guys! So I thought I would share with you my favourite pair of shoes at the moment. I often switch between which shoes are my favourite and I'm always buying different types and style of shoes, but I have just recently purchased this pair and they are not a high end really expensive pair of shoes. I brought these for £12 at Primark! 
Now you may laugh and think Primark, really! I thought the same thing too trust me! But honestly, for someone who loves heels but doesn't want to spend a fortune of shoes, I would definitely recommend looking in Primark! They might not have the best quality shoes but their heels are amazing!!
The reason I love these so much is because they are simple yet classic and they go with almost every outfit if you want to jazz it up abit!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as frequently as I hoped but I promise I am defiantly going to try harder!



1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog so I want to nominate you for the liebster award. Here is a link to my blog page so you can answer the questions and take part in the award. http://naomileila101.wix.com/naomileila Thanks and enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete