Wednesday 21 October 2015

Where have I been?!

Hello:) so it's definitely been a while!
First let me start by apologising on not blogging enough recently, over the summer I have been quite busy and haven't really had a lot of time to blog. So what have I been doing all this time?


Going On Holiday...
During the summer I have been having a lot of time to myself as I was very stressed after exams and I needed some time out, I went on holiday to Portugal which was amazing! I was also lucky enough to spend my birthday out there aswell and I honestly couldn't of asked for a better birthday, spending it with the people I love and in such an amazing place!




Driving lessons?
I am now 17 which means i am able to learn to drive! Very exciting yet very scary at the same time I know! I am hopefully going to start learning how to drive next month and I'm already very very lucky to own my first car already! I am just all in all very very excited to learn how to drive and be on the road...
Watch out guys! Alex is on the road!

Image result for l plate

YouTube and Blogging?
You would of noticed by now that I have updated my blog, I felt like it needed abit of a makeover and I really want to start blogging more frequently as I enjoy it so much! I still have my YouTube channel which I equally love the same amount, I started this channel a couple of months ago and I hope to carry on posting videos and growing my audience:)

Image result for youtube logo
youtube.com/c/AlexTrunkfield

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, I hope your having a lovely day or evening, and I will speak to you soon ... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment